Now you're leaving the 20th century - Graffiti message on a wall in a scene of rock band Bush's music vid. "Machinehead". Gavin Rossdale for president! No more Bushit in the 90s.
1995 was another one of those friendly, though not-too-intelligent years, also remembered largely for its taste in short skirts and loud, tacky colours.
1995 was the International year of Billy Mays
- Republican Revolution in the ballot box: The GOP takes back the House and Senate, but failed to get the presidential oval office.
- On January 1, 1995 murdered 1994.
- 1995 was a group of naked people
- The Civil War was briefly restarted for 2 hours.
- Superman actor Christopher Reeve begins a new career as Famous Paraplegic Guy after falling off a horse.
- Mike Reno, lead singer of the 1980s dork-rock band Loverboy, is slightly injured when his head explodes. (He later resumes his singing career after his head is replaced with a tiny mechanical substitute.)
- Adolf Hitler releases debut album "Led Zeppelin XVVIIXV". Led Zeppelin sues god.
- Oklahoma City federal building bombed, Arabs and Muslims blamed for it, but it was a white anti-government militia member from the heartland of America.
- Chuck Norris shed a tear. This triggered the Apocalypse, and cured someone of cancer.
- The Firefox Communications Corporation IPO ushers in the new economy.
- Bill Gates leaves the Beatles to make Microsoft.
- Bombings on the PeopleMover in Disneyland kill 14 and injure 138 people. The Pirate Liberation Organization claims credit.
- If you wore a double-breasted suit, you were the man!
- First Nigerian drugs-dealer arrested in Johannesburg, South Africa!
- The Bloodhound Gang forms a protest crowd and marches to Harlem, Manhattan. The march is a momentous failure.
- Courtney Love goes nuts for the 17th time in a year.
- Canada collects all remaining pieces of the moon.
- Jesus partied like it was 1995.
- Oasis releases the nost annoying song ever!
- flying manatee's were discovered when a pilot thought a 1-ton bird hit the wind shield of his plane.
- A Bunch of government assholes made up global warming to make make money. No one believed them tell Bill Gates said it was a lie in early 2000.
- A computer named "deep shit" defeated a human in a game of chess. ROFLMAO!